Friday, 1 March 2013

My Story About Dogberry and Verges

[Enter Dogberry and Lady]
(Dogberry walks into a bar and sees an extremely attractive lady and sits next to her. Lady spots dogberry and moves a little further away)
Dogberry: 'Allo
Lady: ...
Dogberry: Pardon thou, kind Lady. A kind lady shalt have the indecency to answer a handsome Sir, like I
Lady: That be so?
Dogberry: Forsooth. Thoust have the honour of talking to the greatest.. Dogberry.
Lady: Where be he?
Dogberry: Infant of you m'Lady.
Lady: Alas.
Dogberry: May I ask the beautiful Lady what be the name you call yourself
Lady: Lady, Sir
Dogberry: Lady, lady?
Lady: Indeed
Dogberry: Excuse thee to interrupt, there is some important news I am imblidged to tell thee. I have has the honour of taking these two scandals into my wreath this morrow, for what crime I cannot remember. They were incredibly forceful in their miscapture that they completed the crime towards the young lady
Lady: That little story is quite absurd
Dogberry: Absurd or issued?
Lady: Absurd.
Dogberry: What is issued is that the Lady has yet to ask out this honourable batches for a date yet
Lady: Thou will not be doing that in the slightest
Dogberry: Alas, Dogberry has luck with nothing once again.

1 comment:

  1. This is good. I thought you said it was terrible!

    Great use of malaprops, you get his arrogance just right was well as the bemused contempt others feel towards him.

    ReplyDelete